Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rhondas Originals Has Expanded: Instant Digital Downloads Now Available!

I am now affiliated with http://www.instantprintables.com/  Copy their link located at the upper far left of this page. When you get to the site, search for "Rhondas Originals" in the designer list and purchase/auto download my digital items immediately! I just started uploading, but will be continuously adding items.

If you have any favorite auto download sites, please give me the link and I will check them out!

There are still two great reasons to shop at my etsy store...
1. 10% of your order goes to American Hospice.org...and...
2. When I send you the emails directly, it gives you a chance to give me feedback and suggestions for future design ideas. I hope will continue to contact me with this important imformation. I write all suggestions down, do what I can to keep customers satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment