Saturday, March 5, 2011

Take My "New Product Idea" Survey!

I want to better serve you, my customers. Please take my quick products survey, located to the right! Help me decide what new things I should design next!

If you scroll down to the bottom of the survey, you will see a space to leave a personal comment or suggestion.

I can't promise that I will totally comply with the results...I never know where the "creative impulse" will take me...but the results will help me know which direction I should take! Thanks so much for your help!

3 comments:

  1. I love the parade idea but am not a fan of Halloween, Maybe a season parade,Like Spring or autumn with lots of flowers, garden tools, wagons, wheelbarrows, seed packets etc,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your items are gorgeous..I adore all the victorian, vintage and steam-punk..I like the Maries very much too, it's hard to decide! You have a fantastic variety. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda, I'm happy to find your blog and I took your survey for you to. Gosh, all of your items are fantastic! I'm a Marie fan so you know which way I voted on those. lol But I'm also a big fan on Victorian and Vintage style. Maybe if possible a couple more men paper dolls to join all the ladies you have.
    Oh, I have to tell you that I just love your Cat Angel Paper Dolls, they're so adorable! Those are next on my list!
    Well, it was very nice to meet you and thank you so much again! Hope your day is a wonderful one for you!

    ReplyDelete