Thursday, June 20, 2019

Wow! 6 Collage Sheets for $5.00 - Marie Antoinette French Hairstyles Package

You have lots of possibilities with this set of antique Marie Hairstyle collage sheets. I have customized the sizes to make crafting easier!! First I made up the altoid and mini-matchbox sizes, then I gussied-up the ladies in lace and bows for the ATC size. My favorite is the accordian version that fits in a mini-matchbox. I also included a large version of the original lades at a larger size...6 ladies per sheet. 

There is no shortage of French frou frou here! Here is the listing link for more information: https://www.etsy.com/listing/715428541/marie-antoinette-hairstyles-including?ref=related-1 






ATC Version - I added some bows and lace !


Mini Matchbox Accordian Version



Mini Matchbox Individual Cards 


Altoid Tin Cards


Large Set Of Original Antique Images

See the listing here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/715428541/marie-antoinette-hairstyles-including?ref=related-1 

No comments:

Post a Comment